- EVA4ALL sets new standards in the display and handling of large data volumes
- Structured processing of surface and borehole data – from active and passive VALLON detectors
- Innovative new functions for data evaluation and display
- Simplified object calculation – manual or automatic, depending on the requirements
- Customised project report at the touch of a button
- Uncomplicated changeover – EVA4ALL is downward compatible to older versions of VALLON hardware and software
- Support and all future updates included
This innovative software solution sets new standards in the handling of ever-increasing data volumes for today’s large-scale projects. The groundbreaking operating concept of EVA4ALL affords maximum freedom and allows the most diverse approaches to project implementation.
EVA4ALL provides a modern user interface, allowing for various methods of operation. It fully supports field oriented work as well as a more project-oriented approach. Even highly complex data packages can be clearly processed and quickly evaluated.
Extensive import and export functions facilitate cross-platform work. This includes the export of conventional data formats for further processing in third-party software as well as compatibility with older VALLON products. Data from the VFC2 field computer and existing EVA2000 projects can be easily imported.
In addition to optional integration of your own georeferenced maps in the display, EVA4ALL also provides an extensive range of tools with high-quality maps. The entire range of functions for Bing Maps is available whenever your PC is online. Access to OpenStreetMap is also integrated and features an offline mode.
The integration of extensive, automated documentation is the result of many years of close collaboration with our customers. The improved workflow has greatly simplified and accelerated the creation of individual project reports.
Customer satisfaction is top priority at VALLON!
Support and all future updates are already included in the purchase price. The EVA4ALL from VALLON offers state-of-the-art and future-oriented software. All requests and suggestions from our customers are incorporated into ongoing further development. These are often already taken into consideration for upcoming releases.