- EVA4ALL® sets new standards for displaying and handling large data volume
- Well-structured processing of surface and borehole data – whether from active or from passive detectors
- Innovative new functions for evaluation and visualization of data
- Simplified calculation of objects – manually or automatically depending on the requirement
- Tailored project report at the push of a button
- Simple transition – EVA4ALL is downward compatible to previous VALLON hard- and software
- Support and all future updates are included
The innovative software solution sets new standards for displaying and handling continuously growing data volume of today’s large-scale projects. The groundbreaking user interface offers maximum flexibility and allows different approaches when implementing projects. The modern user interface of EVA4ALL® enables the processing of data field-related as well as project-related. Even highly complex data packet can be processed clearly and evaluated quickly.
Extensive import and export features facilitate cross-platform work. This applies to the export of commonly used data formats for further processing in third party software as well as to the compatibility to previous VALLON products. As a result, data from the field computer VFC2 and existing EVA2000 projects can be imported without any problem.
Besides the possibility to include georeferenced maps into the project display, the software offers extensive tools and high-quality maps. In case an internet connection is available, the full functional range of Bing Maps can be used. The likewise integrated access to OpenStreetMap also offers an offline mode.
The integration of a largely automatic documentation was carried out in close cooperation with long-standing customers. Creating individual reports was simplified and accelerated considerably through an optimized workflow.
Customer satisfaction is top priority at VALLON
The support and all future updates are already included. VALLON offers with EVAL4ALL® a state-of-the-art and future-oriented software. Wishes and suggestions are continuously incorporated into the further development and will be included in new releases.
Hardware requirements (recommendation): Operating system Windows 7 SP1; Windows 8.1; Windows 10, .NET Framework 4.7 or later, Prozessor Intel i5, 8 GB RAM, Screen resolution 1366 x 768 Pixel