Low Frequency Generators EG2440 / EG2450
for high performance coils A series
(Nominal output current 30–225 A)
The EG2440 and respectively the EG2450 are high-performance generators for low-frequency degaussing in connection with high-performance coils A series which are produced up to an effective opening of 2,000 x 3,000 mm.
These generators automatically adjust the degaussing frequency of their magnetic field to the mass of the respective workpiece. Thick-walled or very solid workpieces are processed automatically at a lower frequency, which ensures a higher material penetration depth.
Diverse interfaces and remote-control options allow easy integration into existing production plants and conveyor systems.
- Electrical cabinet with air condition (protection class IP54)
- Operating mode: continuous degaussing or pulse degaussing
- Menu languages: German, English (others on demand)
- Symmetry: adjustable
- Current strength: adjustable
- Nominal output current: max. 120 A (EG2440) and 225 A (EG2450) respectively
- Frequency 0.5–40 Hz adaptive to workpiece mass
- Inputs/Outputs (24 V) for external control and RS-232 and respectively RS-485 interface
- 400V/63A 50/60Hz (other mains voltages on demand)