Field Strength Meter VFM1
for measuring the magnetic field strength / flux density of static fields
The handy and robust measuring instrument VFM1 is ideally suited for use in production to measure DC magnetic fields or flux density. The wireless device is ready for immediate use. The easy-to-read LCD display shows the measured value and the polarity of the magnetic induction (B) in Gauss or the residual magnetic field strength (H) in A/cm. To check the filed strength meter before each use, a test piece magnet for checking values of 20 A/cm or 20 Gauss as an option is optionally available.
- Measurement accuracy: ± 2% (25°C)
- Measuring surface: Ø 6 mm
- Measuring distance between contact surface and active Hall element: approx. 1.2 mm
- Battery life timer: approx. 35 hrs.
- Batteries: 2 x 1.5V Type AAA
- Weight [incl. batteries]: 105 g
Measuring range for measuring unit Gauss:
Range I. ± 20 G (2 mT), resolution: 0.01 G
Range II. ± 200 G (20 mT), resolution: 0.1 G
Measuring range for measuring unit A/cm:
Range I. ± 20 A/cm, resolution: 0.01 A/cm
Range II. ± 200 A/cm, resolution: 0.1 A/cm