VMX10 – Large Loop Metal Detector
- Standard configuration with 1 x 1 m, 2 x 1 m or 2 x 2 m coil sizes
- Ergonomic electronics unit with OLED display
- Highly efficient soil compensation
- Works on strongly mineralized soils
- Selection of 14 delay-steps for suppression of interfering factors
- Interface for data-logging with optional available VALLON hard- and software
The VMX10 large loop metal detector is a flexible system for locating unexploded ordnance.
The size of the VMX10 search coil can be configured based on various object and search requirements, e. g. 1 x 1 m, 2 x 1 m or 2 x 2 m. The detection properties depend on the coil configuration here.
The ergonomics of the electronics unit have been developed specifically for high comfort and long work days. The built-in multi language OLED display is also extremely user-friendly. Green LEDs insure best visibility in bright daylight conditions.
The selection of 14 delay-steps ensures a higher detection reliability through the suppression of interference e.g. by small clutter.
In addition, the user can choose between 40 operating channels to suppress environmental factors such as other detectors of the same type. As a result, the VMX10 offers optimal conditions for smooth searching. Thanks to the integrated soil compensation feature, this applies both to heavily mineralized and magnetic soils
The VMX10 allows for operation using a rechargeable battery or optional 4 D-size batteries.
With wheeled carrier VMXV1
- Wheeled carrier in lightweight design
- Prepared for the VMX10 large loop metal detector with all coil sizes (1 x 1 m, 2 x 1 m, 1 x 2 m or 2 x 2 m)
- Comfortable one-man operation
- Increased coverage per hour
- Rugged wheel set for all terrains
- Antenna mount for optional GNSS
- Easy and safe transport in the case
The VMXV1 is a wheeled carrier for the VMX10 large loop metal detector. It allows the operation of the VMX10 in different coil sizes by only one person. The operating comfort and the coverage per hour of the VMX10 are significantly increased by the wheeled carrier.
The wheeled carrier can be set up in a short time and is ready for operation. It copes with uneven ground and minor obstacles thanks to sufficient ground clearance.
The VMX10's electronic unit and an optional field computer can be conveniently mounted in the immediate proximity of the handles. All relevant information is thus available during data acquisition.
After use, it can be easily folded up and stowed in the vehicle.