Multi-Channel System for Acquisition over Very Large Areas
- High-quality trailer construction made of aluminum and GFRP
- Enables fast, convenient data acquisition
- Probe distance adjustable to any position for up to 4 or 8 digital probes VSM
- Draw bar with adjustable length
- Standard ball hitch
- Spring-mounted wheel set with extra-large wheels
- Antenna mount for optional GNSS navigation system
The VXVT is a trailer system. It is ideal for efficient data acquisition over very large areas. The adjustable draw bar length and standard ball hitch offer flexibility in the choice of towing vehicle.
It features a very rugged design made with high-quality materials, such as aluminum sections and glass fiber reinforced plastic. This ruggedness and the integrated suspension system enable use on a wide variety of ground conditions.
Mounting up to 8 digital probes VSM makes it ideal for preliminary surveys of large-scale infrastructure projects.
The probe distance can be adjusted into any position, enabling flexible operation.
The trailer can be partially disassembled for transport.
Suitable for following searches ...
Ideally suited for searching for relatively large ferromagnetic objects of all kinds (such as unexploded ordnance, etc.).