VXVT – Trailer
Trailer for Very Large Area Survey
- High-quality trailer construction made of aluminum and GFRP
- Enables fast, convenient data acquisition
- Probe distance adjustable to any position
- Trailer slim – Support of e.g. 4 probes at a distance of 50 cm
- Trailer wide – Support of e.g. 8 probes at a distance of 50 cm
- Draw bar with adjustable length
- Standard ball hitch
- Spring-mounted wheel set with extra-large wheels
- Antenna mount for optional GNSS
The VXVT is a trailer system. It is ideal for efficient data acquisition over very large areas. The adjustable draw bar length and standard ball hitch offer flexibility in the choice of towing vehicle.
It features a very rugged design made with high-quality materials, such as aluminum sections and glass fiber reinforced plastic. This ruggedness and the integrated suspension system enable use on a wide variety of ground conditions.
Mounting up to 8 digital probes VSM makes it ideal for preliminary surveys of large-scale infrastructure projects. The probe distance can be adjusted into any position, enabling flexible operation.
The trailer can be partially disassembled for transport.
Suitable for following searches ...
Suited for vehicle based multi-channel data acquisition with magnetometers.