VXVT - Vehicle-mounted trailers for probing very large areas
- High quality trailer construction made of aluminum and GRP
- Enables fast and comfortable data acquisition
- Infinitely adjustable probe spacing
- Length adjustable drawbar
- Standard ball coupling
- Spring loaded wheel set with extra large wheels
- Antenna mount for optional GNSS
The VXVT is a carrier system that can be operated with almost any towing vehicle thanks to its adjustable drawbar length and standard ball coupling.
It impresses with its robust construction and high-quality materials such as aluminum profiles and fiberglass-reinforced plastic. The integrated suspension system improves the data quality when used on rough ground.
By attaching up to 8 probes, the VXVT is suitable for soundings in the context of large-scale infrastructure projects. The probe spacing is continuously adjustable, allowing adaptation to different search tasks.
The trailer can be largely disassembled for transport.