Quality is a top priority at VALLON
We assure our quality principles by means of a quality management system certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2015. To ensure maximum quality and reliability for our products, we strive for quality that goes far beyond the required level. VALLON develops and produces all products at our headquarters in Eningen. The company building fulfils all the specific requirements necessary for smooth production. In the planning phase, the spatial proximity of the individual departments to each other and company management was a special consideration. This enables continuous quality assurance and at the same time, optimises quality management.
- Research, development, and production are all carried out at our location in Eningen, Germany
- Quality “Made in Germany” – our quality management system is certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2015
Searching with Excellence
Detectors and systems
VALLON detectors protect lives. Based on our zero-error concept, we are able to guarantee the safety of our customers and the reliability of our products.
One of the matters of course of our business is the testing of each detector with regard to its mechanical functionality and electronic properties in a multi-stage final inspection process. This is why our employees personally sign the inspection tag to vouch for a successfully completed final inspection. With this procedure, we also ensure compliance with military standards in accordance with MIL-STD-810F or MIL-STD-810G.
- Each detector is subjected to a multi-stage final inspection process
- All products are tested in accordance with MIL-STD-810F or MIL-STD-810G
- Only high-quality components with long service lives are used in VALLON detectors
Customizing with Excellence
Degaussing devices and systems
VALLON degaussing systems ensure product quality in many industrial production processes. Each sector has special features and each customer has specific requirements. We know the markets and have the experience it takes to implement our customers’ wishes in detail and on time.
Extensive tests in our application laboratory are the basis for our ability to do this. There, we specify the optimum procedure, dimensions, and the strength of the magnetic field. Custom-tailored degaussing solutions – stand-alone or integrated – are the result. They minimise residual magnetism to the required level and support our customers in ensuring continuous process quality.
- Intensive degaussing tests in our in-house application laboratory
- Extremely long product service life
- Only high-value materials such as special cast aluminium and stainless steel are used for VALLON degaussing solutions