EG-Control is a PC-based control software from VALLON for low frequency generators of the EG24xx series. The software enables the comfortable adjustment of settings as well as the data retrieval of stored workpiece-specific demagnetization setting parameters such as coil current, frequency or symmetry.
- Microsoft® Windows 10® operating system (32 or 64 bit)
- 1 x serial interface COM port or 1 x USB -> serial converter RS232 / RS485
- 1 x USB * for the dongle
- 1 x USB * for optional barcode scanner
*USB 2.0 or 3.0
Note: The program is protected with a USB dongle. A dongle is required to run the software.
VFM2 STATISTICS V220.127.116.11
- If the Bluetooth® connection between the PC and the field strength meter is interrupted, a corresponding message appears on the screen.
- A bug with the recognition of the USB dongle was fixed.
VFM2 STATISTICS V18.104.22.168
VFM2 STATISTICS is a PC evaluation software for the VFM2 field strength meter for the wireless transmission and reception of measurement values via the Bluetooth® interface of the VFM2 field strength meter as well as logging and statistical evaluation.
Microsoft® Windows 10® operating system (64-bit)
PC interface Bluetooth® Standard 4.0 (or higher)
1x USB** port for dongle of the software license (operation without = DEMO-Version)
1x USB** port for Bluetooth® interface stick 4.0
**USB Standard 2.0 or 3.0
Note: A USB dongle (license) is required to operate the software with the VFM2 field strength meter.