VXV – Handcart
Handcart for Large Area Survey
- Handcart for magnetometer probes with rugged, long-lasting aluminum/GFRP construction
- Handcart VXV4 slim – Support of 3 probes at a distance of 50 cm or 4 probes at a distance of 33 cm
- Handcart VXV4 wide – Support of 4 probes at a distance of 50 cm
- Handcart VXV8 Basic Version – Support of 4 probes at a distance of 50 cm or 6 probes at a distance of 33 cm
- Handcart VXV8 Full Version – Support of 8 probes at a distance of 50 cm
- Extension kit for upgrade from Basic- to Full Version
- High-quality wheel design
- Detachable wheel set for transport
- Antenna mount for optional GNSS
The handcart VXV for magnetometer probes does not require maintenance and is extremely rugged thanks to its aluminum/GFRP construction.
Civil as well as military users appreciate the extremely rugged and maintenance-free construction.
The extra-large wheels allow for operation over light bumps and can easily be removed for transport.
Suitable for following searches ...
Suited for multi-channel data acquisition with magnetometers.